Friday, September 5, 2014

Abram is One! :: Houston Area Baby Photographer

Ok. I am going to admit it. I am the WORST ever when it comes to keeping up with blog posts. The sad thing is, I actually enjoy writing them. I am just horrible about sitting down to do it! I am honestly, really and truly going to make a big effort to keep up with my blog! With that being said, I am going to be posting a LOT of catch-up posts from the past, oh...six moths! I know! It's terrible!! With that being said...

Here is Abram! {We won't mention that Abram is almost 18 months already!} I love it when babies let their personalities show during a session, and Abram didn't have a shy bone in his little body! He loved riding the little rocking horse and playing with his big sister. He especially loved the awesome cake that his mom made him! She did such a great job!


I absolutely love his sweet little smile in this image! 


Look at those cute little toes!! They just don't stay little long enough!


Oh my!! These eyes!!


Remember me mentioning personality? Well, here you go!

I love these sweet ones of Abram with his big sister! She is such a cutie!

And, finally, the cake smash!







No comments: