Friday, September 5, 2014

Mandy and Kyle - Maternity Session :: Houston Area Maternity Photographer

There is nothing better than when your client turns into a friend. I am so blessed to have met Mandy and Kyle as well as their family and baby. (I know everyone who knows them knows what they had, but I think I am going to wait until the birth session blog to reveal.)

I was privileged to have been able to capture not only the maternity session, but the miraculous birth session as well as newborn images! And this week, we will be doing another session because it has been nearly four months since the birth!!

Be watching for the other sessions with this amazing little family! Be sure to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss out!






Mandy and Kyle did something I never could have! They didn't find out what they were having! The suspense would have killed me!



Not only did we go on-location, but Mandy also came into the studio for a little session as well.



No comments: