Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Two Princes

Since the moment that I found out these two little boys were on their way, I could not wait to meet them!

 They have such a special mommy and daddy who waited so long for them. 
They came a little early and had to spend a little time in the NICU before they could come home, but now they are finally home!
They are so beautiful! And smooshy!! I have it on good word that mommy is not getting much done around the house. 
For some reason, she has trouble not watching their every movement and cute little funny face that they make. It seems to be so much more interesting than laundry! I can not imagine why! Can you?
They have the most gorgeous little smiles! I love the way the boys like to snuggle with each other! They get close and you could just see them relax.
These boys have the best little family, and I am so going to love watching them grow up! I don't think there are going to be many calm days once these two get moving!
One more!! Don't you just love those cheeks? Thank you so much for letting me capture all this newborn cuteness!! I can't wait until their three month old session! 

No comments: