Friday, June 7, 2013

MacFarland Twins :: Newborn Photographer :: Houston Area

Ok. I'm going to be doing a little catch up for the next couple of weeks. So if you had a session with me be looking for it on my blog.

I had mentioned in an earlier post that I had never done a twin newborn session until recently. Well, these were the first set of twins I ever had the privilege of having a session with. Aren't they beautiful?
















                               They were born early so by the time they came home and I got to take their pictures, they were two months old. And although they were still little, they were very aware of me taking their pictures and very interested in what was going on.


But,oh my goodness! How cute are these smiles?


There is nothing better than a smiling, happy baby!


Equally precious is a sleeping baby! Especially both at the same time!


Such a beautiful family! Congratulations, and I can't wait to watch these cuties grow!

No comments: