Thursday, October 2, 2014

Birth Session :: Grace :: Clear Lake Birth Photographer

A few weeks ago, I posted about this cute couple...


Not too long after their maternity session, I got to be a part of their very special little ones arrival.  Birth sessions are always amazing, but this one was extra special as it was a c-section and I was able to stay in the operating room for the entire delivery. A first for me! Here are some of my favorite images from that amazing day.


 This family was amazing! I showed up and the hospital room was seriously standing room only!

 One of my most favorite pictures EVER! I just love his face when he feels that baby kick! Such a proud Uncle-to-Be!







Meet Grace! She is absolutely perfect!  She was a month early and weighed only 4lb 7oz. So tiny!











No one knew if Grace was going to be a boy or a girl, nor did the family know her name ahead of time. After she was born, everyone came to meet her and find out her name.



Meeting Uncle Christian!




Congratulations!

If you are interested in birth photography, please feel free to contact me for more information.

No comments: